Mam jednak nadzieję, że nie zwodzisz mnie tylko diabelskim wzrokiem

hash

English
Kocham cie bardzo. Mam jednak nadzieje, ze ty to ty, prawdziwy i nie
zwodzisz mnie tylko diabelskim wzrokiem.
Pozniej zmienisz sie pokazujac prawdziwe oblicze po czasie od ktorego nie bedzie odrotu.

Can someone please translate. It may be in short form because it was sent as a text.

• Monica610

Polish
    My translation:
    I love you very much. Although I hope that is you, the real you, and that you don't only deceive me with your devilish sight.
    Later you will change showing me your real face after the time that there will be no retreat from.

I hope that is correct in English ;)

Tantrum

Polish Poland
    The previous translation has been made too literally and, in my opinion, missing some or changing the meaning. The most popular meaning of Polish word "tylko" is "only" but it is wrong in this poem - "hopefully" is the right word, IMO. The other example is "wzrok" - normally translated as "eyesight" but here the meaning of look: "A gaze or glance expressive of something: gave her a mournful look." is much better employed. I only hope that "over a time" is the right expression.

Here is my translation:

Kocham cie bardzo.

I love you very much.

Mam jednak nadzieje, ze ty to ty, prawdziwy i nie
    zwodzisz mnie tylko diabelskim wzrokiem.

But I hope that this is really you and that you hopefully don't deceive me with your devilish look.

Pozniej zmienisz sie pokazujac prawdziwe oblicze po czasie od ktorego nie bedzie odwrotu.

Later, you will change yourself over a time and you will reach a point of no return.

< Previous | Next >