Mandato di gestione patrimoniale

Discussion in 'Italian-English' started by Nicosito, Feb 18, 2008.

  1. Nicosito Senior Member

    French and UK English, ferpectly bilingual
    Mandato di gestione patrimoniale

    It is a contract with a bank, authorising it to manage the signatory's assets on this person's behalf.

    A literal attempt at a translation would give something like "Authority to manage assets" but I don't know that this is a title used in English for a document of the sort.

    Does anyone know what a document of the sort might be called in English?


  2. Rosa7

    Rosa7 Senior Member

    English (Australia)

    Seeing as no one has replied to this yet, I thought I would mention that it sounds a bit like a "power of attorney" document which allows someone else to manage your finances and other things, on your behalf (="procura").

    I do not have specific banking knowledge, but I think "Asset Management Authority (form)" sounds okay.
  3. furs

    furs Senior Member

    It is called a private banking arrangement.

Share This Page