mapa físico-político

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by VikaNigu, May 2, 2009.

  1. VikaNigu Senior Member

    Hola , quiero hacer referencia a un mapa en el que estén señalados no sólo los límites " políticos " entre países , sino también lo que en castellano denominamos " accidentes geográficos " ( llámese ríos , montañas , " geographical features " ) . Here we call them like that , " mapas físico-políticos " , what about in English , do you have a special word for that ? I'm interested in the concept mapa físisco in particular , and my attempt would be " geographical features map " , Any help ?
  2. Chris K Senior Member

    Tacoma WA, US
    English / US
    Physical features map
  3. VikaNigu Senior Member

    Thank you !
  4. 0scar Banned

    ¿Alcanza así Physical-Political Map o debe llevar la palabra feature?
  5. Chris K Senior Member

    Tacoma WA, US
    English / US
    Physical-political map sounds fine.
  6. fernandobn97007 Senior Member

    Rio de Janeiro
    Portugues - Brasileiro
    creo que seria geopolitical map
  7. 0scar Banned

    La geopolítica es otra cosa.

Share This Page