Maquinaría de Aportación de Pasta

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by 3pebbles, Dec 26, 2012.

  1. 3pebbles Senior Member

    English England
    Could anyone help me to translate this title into English please?
    I understand that this is some sort of machine used by assemblers (when assembling routers for example) and the 'Pasta' part I think is adhesive but I'm really not sure.
    Thanks very much
  2. k-in-sc

    k-in-sc Senior Member

    Internet routers or routing tools?
    It doesn't mention "pasta" elsewhere in the document?
  3. 3pebbles Senior Member

    English England
    Hi K-in-sc,
    No there is no other mention of "pasta". My document is simply a list of what a company must have in order to be contracted by my company to assemble our routers. This machine has something to do with the circuit board (or motherboard) when attaching daughter cards or whatever else they stick on!
    So I don't think routing tools fits this, but many thanks anyway.
    I have to have this translation ready for tomorrow so any help .....
  4. k-in-sc

    k-in-sc Senior Member

    Maybe it's talking about thermal paste, but I don't know. Sorry ...
  5. 3pebbles Senior Member

    English England
    You gave me a good step in the right direction by saying paste!! So thanks.
    The translation is actually "Solder Paste Deposition Machine/Machinery"
    Thanks again

Share This Page