Marissa Mayer at Yahoo and Meg Whitman at HP [Hewlett-Packard]

< Previous | Next >

tentenx

chinese-canada
People that live there blame Marissa Mayer at Yahoo and Meg Whitman at HP and their demands
I don't know 【at】 at there what's mean
there is my view,
Marissa Mayer is a people who work for yahoo, meg Whitman, and HP? so this sentence mean
-> Marissa Mayer ask yahoo, meg Whitman, and HP and their demands?
so ,at there , the 【at】 means 【and】?
or because yahoo, meg Whitman, and HP ask their demands , so Marissa Mayer ask the demands who work for Marissa Mayer's company, too.
->Marissa Mayer response yahoo, meg Whitman, and HP?
so the 【that】 at there mean 【response,follow】?

please tell me right mean!
thanks!

• Florentia52

Modwoman in the attic
    English - United States
    A little context, and the full sentence, would help. Your sentence fragment appears to be from an article entitled "Michael Dell Bucks the Trend…" on the Business Insider website, Nov. 21, 2013.

Marissa Mayer is president and CEO of Yahoo. Meg Whitman is president and CEO of Hewlett-Packard, two large businesses in the Silicon Valley.

The article is about traffic congestion in the Silicon Valley. People who live there say it's the fault of Ms. Mayer and Ms. Whitman, because they "demand" that their employees drive to work every day, rather than being able to work from home.

tentenx

chinese-canada
    A little context, and the full sentence, would help. Your sentence fragment appears to be from an article entitled "Michael Dell Bucks the Trend…" on the Business Insider website, Nov. 21, 2013.

Marissa Mayer is president and CEO of Yahoo. Meg Whitman is president and CEO of Hewlett-Packard, two large businesses in the Silicon Valley.

The article is about traffic congestion in the Silicon Valley. People who live there say it's the fault of Ms. Mayer and Ms. Whitman, because they "demand" that their employees drive to work every day, rather than being able to work from home.
    tanks for you explain, you help me a lot! until you reply me, I though Meg Whitman is a company's name. thanks again!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D:D

< Previous | Next >