Master in ingegneria clinica

< Previous | Next >


New Member
Master in ingegneria clinica
Come si legge nel titolo non so se tradurre così:
Clinical Engineer Master o
Master in Clinical Engineering

Thanks a lot, you are very fast
Last edited by a moderator:
  • anglomania1

    Senior Member
    UK English
    Just a quick query, do we use "master" that much in English, or are we more likely to say an M.Sc in Engineering (or an M.A. in letters subjects)? Or even "Master's degree" or just "master's"? "Master" sounds Italian to me - I think I've been in Italy too long!
    Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >