match/adjust to/cater for

cointi

Polish
Hello,

I'm writing an email introducing my company. I hesitate between those options, not knowing if they sound natural. I also wonder if all are acceptable, even though Google seems to accept all of them.

1) Our personal trainers will take care of your body and match your personal preferences.
2) Our personal trainers will take care of your body and adjust to your personal preferences.
3) Our personal trainers will take care of your body and cater for your personal needs.

• cointi

Polish
    Oh, sorry. It connects personal fitness trainers with individuals who want to get/stay fit.

Thanks!

Number 3) sounds best to me.

You're the boss and you chose how to run your business, but I'm not sure "Our personal trainers will take care of your body..." is the right choice of words. To my ears, this doesn't sound like the type of services a personal coach would offer. Maybe that's just me, but when I read that someone will " take care of my body", other lines of work come to mind:

- Massage therapist
    - Spa and wellness coordinator

As a fitness afficionado myself, I believe it is the client's job to take care of their own body. To do so, they may ask a company like yours for the services of a personal instructor.

cointi

Polish
    Thank you for your insightful (and respectful!) comments, now when I have read the sentence again, it does sound strange. Many thanks.

< Previous | Next >