Maybe you think

ds2girl

English
Hi, how do I say Maybe you think I'm still in love with you. I'm not. I think for both of us this was a classic case of 'out of sight, out of mind'. But maybe not, because I still think of you. Thanks.

ds2g

• Alfry

Italian
    Forse credi che io sia ancora innamorata di te. (you need a metallic eeeeeeeeeee sound here :D ) Sbagliato. Credo che per entrambi questo sia stato un caso della serie: "lontano dagli occhi, lontano dal cuore". Ma forse no perchè ancora ti penso.

Arrrrgh... you were on the right way and went back to the wrong one at the end of your message ;)

**ellie**

Italian-Italy
    Yes! Why did you change your mind while writing the message, you seemed to be so sure of your self at the beginning. Anyway just to add something to Alfry's perfect translation: his first ce was a CHE and his atato is a STATO, due to the fast typing! BYE

ds2girl

English
    Alfry said:
    Forse credi che io sia ancora innamorata di te. (you need a metallic eeeeeeeeeee sound here :D ) Sbagliato. Credo che per entrambi questo sia stato un caso della serie: "lontano dagli occhi, lontano dal cuore". Ma forse no perchè ancora ti penso.

Arrrrgh... you were on the right way and went back to the wrong one at the end of your message ;)
    Hahaha!! :D This is so difficult... I'm just trying to be honest... But seriously, being in love with someone and thinking of someone are two completely different things, right? ;) Thanks!

utente

American English
    You're right, in theory. They are different, but you might want to be careful not to give an ambiguous message--especially if it's in another language;) .

--Steven

ds2girl

English
    utente said:
    You're right, in theory. They are different, but you might want to be careful not to give an ambiguous message--especially if it's in another language;) .

--Steven
    You're right, Steven. But this guy is messing with my head and I'm just trying to be as honest as possible. Bye!

< Previous | Next >