met een programma overeenkomend onderdeel van het media-aanbod

Matron

English - England
Hi there - my last message,

Just struggling again to translate this phrase in the context of the below...

My effort:
Product placement: the inclusion of or reference to a product, a service or (pictorial) trademark (i.e. logo) within the framework of a programme or corresponding part of a programme, in return for payment or similar consideration

Literally - I'm thinking it should read: "part of the media offering corresponding with a programme" - but I have no idea what that actually means... effectively part of the programme corresponding with a programme...?

Any help/ suggestions greatly appreciated...

There is a guidance document here (Art. 3.3 which refers to it as well)

Media Act definitions (Art. 1.1 para. 1 here):
  • productplaatsing: het tegen betaling of soortgelijke vergoeding opnemen van of het verwijzen naar een product, dienst of (beeld)merk binnen het kader van een programma, of met een programma overeenkomend onderdeel van het media-aanbod
  • programma: elektronisch product met beeld- of geluidsinhoud dat duidelijk afgebakend is en als zodanig herkenbaar onder een afzonderlijke titel via een omroepdienst wordt verspreid
  • media-aanbod: één of meer elektronische producten met beeld- of geluidsinhoud die bestemd zijn voor afname door het algemene publiek of een deel daarvan;
  • OLON, the Dutch organisation of regional broadcasters, provides a definition: "Media offering is one or more electronic products with image or sound content (radio and / or television programme) that are intended to be broadcast to the general public OLON | FAQ | Wat is media-aanbod?

• bibibiben

Dutch - Netherlands
    The range of media products includes programmes (A) and products similar to programmes (B). Product placement applies to both (A) and (B).

< Previous | Next >