mexican photography

radioclash19

Spanish
Ok, I finally concluded the paragraph. Could you tell me if there's any mistake and if it sounds good for a brochure?

sinafo’s magazine Alquimia, first published in December 1997, presents different aspects of the history and conservation of Mexican photography, including information about the collections that have come to be part of the heritage of the country. In addition, Alquimia editorial series was created to divulge specific topics regarding photography history and techniques. At the same time, sinafo has collaborated with a variety of publishing houses in order to promote specific projects, which have resulted in at least 23 publications from 1997 to the present.

Thank you!

• Dimcl

Canadian English
    Ok, I finally concluded the paragraph. Could you tell me if there's any mistake and if it sounds good for a brochure?

sinafo’s magazine Alquimia, first published in December 1997, presents different aspects of the history and conservation of Mexican photography, including information about the collections that have come to be part of the heritage of the country. In addition, Alquimia editorial series was created to divulge specific topics regarding photography history and techniques. At the same time, sinafo has collaborated with a variety of publishing houses in order to promote specific projects, which have resulted in at least 23 publications from 1997 to the present.

Thank you!
    Sounds pretty good, Radioclash but I wonder: Do you mean "Alquimia's editorial series..." (possessive)? I also have a problem with the word "divulge". This implies revealing or disclosing something private or secret. I don't think it works in this context.

radioclash19

Spanish
    Thank you Dimcl. The Editorial series is also called Alquimia Collection, and it comprises a series of books that present different topics related to the history and techniques of photography.

What do you suggest instead of divulge?

< Previous | Next >