mm na boa Plz urgent :)

kalmarholmer

sweden
having an sms conversation with my to be girl :)

What does her answer "Mm na boa" mean?

I offered her to send over a guy to give her a massage. Yeah my girl lives in another town for now :)

• Nonstar

Pajubá/dialetos das quebrada
    Olá, kalmar.
    Maybe she liked the idea, but it doesn't seem to be the usual reply from one who liked such a suggestion. Sounds strange to me.

Jabir

Portuguese - Brazil
    Yes, I do agree with Nonstar. Seems a little bit "cold" answer to me...

Alentugano

Português - Portugal
    With the "MMM" it's not good. It's like "weeeeeellll… I appreciate, but not really".
    Are we talking about a portuguese girl? If that's the case, I suppose she wanted to say "Mesmo na boa", which means something like "Ok, no problem!"...

Jabir

Portuguese - Brazil
    Oh yes, maybe the meaning can be completly different if she is Portuguese (from Portugal, I mean) and not Brazilian...

Alentugano

Português - Portugal
    Oh yes, maybe the meaning can be completly different if she is Portuguese (from Portugal, I mean) and not Brazilian...
    É que eu acho que Mm pode ser uma abreviação de mesmo, na linguagem dos internautas portugueses. :)

Carfer

Portuguese - Portugal
    É que eu acho que Mm pode ser uma abreviação de mesmo, na linguagem dos internautas portugueses. :)
    I agree. It wouldn't make much sense to short it this way, but it could even mean 'Manda-mo na boa' (send me him, no problem). Whatever the case, I think kalmar has no option other than send the guy and see what comes. Best of luck for you, kalmar:).

< Previous | Next >