Mobile home, bungalow

< Previous | Next >

aus001

English
I am booking accomodation in Spain. On the website it says 'mobil home o bungalow.' What does this mean? Is this a bungalow or caravan?

Also how do I say 'There are two prices in the first e-mail that you sent me, 1100 euros and 1050 euros. Are these for different types of accomodation?' And 'what is the charge for towels?'

Thanks very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • aldonzalorenzo

Castellano
    Welcome to the Forum!

I am booking accomodation in Spain. On the website it says 'mobil home o bungalow.' What does this mean? Is this a bungalow or caravan?
    I imagine you´re talking about a camping, isn´t it? So it´s both: "mobil home" = caravan; "bungalow" = "bungalow".
    (In this link says that in USA they call them "cabins": http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=1483748)
    In the sentence 'mobil home o bungalow.' "o" means "or": one or the other.

Also how do I say 'There are two prices in the first e-mail that you sent me, 1100 euros and 1050 euros. Are these for different types of accomodation?'
    Translation: Hay dos precios en el primer mail que me envió, mil cien euros y mil cincuenta euros: ¿es porque hay diferentes tipos de alojamiento?
    (I think that refers to whether you rent a mobil home or a bungalow, though).

And 'what is the charge for towels?'
    In some places, if you want them to provide you with towels, you have to pay an extra fee for them: I imagine is that.

This is what I can guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
    < Previous | Next >