mobility in/to

< Previous | Next >


Hi guys,

Here's a tough one: If I am going to visit the U.S. with a scholarship, is it correct to say:

I'm going to do X and Y during my mobility to the U.S.

Or should I rather use "mobility in" the U.S.?

Thanks for your help!
  • ribran

    Senior Member
    English - American
    You can use "stay in", "time in" or, if you won't be here very long, "trip to", but you cannot use "mobility in" or "mobility to".
    < Previous | Next >