modern trade

vineetabucha

india
hi all
can someone plz tell me what actually is modern trade?is it different from retail trade?what all components are there in modern trade?

i have to find subdomains in FMCG Sales category as part of my project.
plz solve my query asap!!!!

regards,
vineeta

• GenJen54

USA - English
    Hi vineeta,

Welcome to the Forums! Can you please provide us with any context, such as the sentence in which you found this term? Without it, I'm afraid we can only speculate.
    Can someone pleasez tell me what actually is modern trade? Is it different from retail trade? What all components are there in modern trade?

I have to find subdomains in FMCG Sales category as part of my project.
    Please plz solve my query asap!!!!
    I also ask that you please take a look at the forum RULES, in particular No. 22:
    Except as a topic of discussion, chatspeak and SMS style are not acceptable. Members must do their best to write using standard language forms.
    These are not a "live" chat format forum, so unless someone happens to be online who can answer your question directly, I'm afraid you might have to wait a bit.

Thank you.

vineetabucha

india
    hi
    am really sorry as i was not aware about the rules!!i wanted help on finding out the subdomains in FMCG Sales domain as part of my project on Knowledge centre.
    I was getting confused if modern trade should be included or not?If yes,then is it different from Retail Trade?
    Can you give me a comprehensive list of all subdomains of FMCG sales?

cheers,
    vineeta

j0ckser

Canadian English/Canada
    You may be in the wrong forum entirely, as it seems the information you seek is directly tied to business rather than the semantics of the language. Twice you have referred to "FMCG sales" without explaining what this means.

< Previous | Next >