< Previous | Next >


Senior Member
France, French
"permis (de construire) modificatif"

modificatory or modificative building permit?

or ... ?
Last edited:
  • Ami6

    Senior Member
    France, French
    Yes, you're right, I tried to modify the title of the thread to "modificatif" instead of "modificatoire" (I couldn't do it though)
    Also, your thread (called "here") didn't work (404 error page)

    And so the question still remains, what is a good English translation for "modificatif"?


    British English
    I'm not sure such a thing exists in the UK, our equivalent is "Planning Permission". Once granted, any change would require an application to amend a Planning Permission, or for significant changes, a new Planning Application, which if successful would result in a revised or new Planning Permission.
    < Previous | Next >