Monitoring, evaluation and REPORTING

< Previous | Next >

Keisha_Aisha

Spain, Spanish
Hi everybody,

speaking about a project, is it correct to say that we are going to be in charge of the monitoring, evaluation and REPORTING (meaning the financial and general reports about how things are going in the company)?

I have seen "reporting" in journalistic context, but I don't know if it fits in this context.

Thanks for your help!

• Egmont

English - U.S.
    In business, "reporting" means putting the results of your monitoring, evaluation, and anything else you do (such as analysis) into an easy-to-understand format, and presenting the result to management or other interested groups. It fits this context perfectly.

George French

English - UK
    Hi everybody,

speaking about a project, is it correct to say that we are going to be in charge of the monitoring, evaluation and REPORTING (meaning the financial and general reports about how things are going in the company)?

I have seen "reporting" in journalistic context, but I don't know if it fits in this context.

Thanks for your help!
    I think you may be confused about what a project is. A project is quite different to the day to day workings of a company...

GF..

< Previous | Next >