more art expressions!


Senior Member
Ireland, English
je cherche des façons variés pour dire 'eye-catching'.

j'ai déjà trouvé:



quelque chose qui accroche l'oeil

quelque chose qui accroche le regarde

Pouvez-vous m'aider?

Merci mille fois!
  • Jean-Michel Carrère

    Senior Member
    French from France
    qui accroche le regard (not regarde) is the standard and IMO the most faithful translation. This can be used after the noun. 'un détail qui accroche le regard'. You can also use the adjective 'accrocheur' but this is mainly used for a title, a poster.
    < Previous | Next >