Move your car


Senior Member
Hi everyone,

When someone's car blocks the way and I can't move my car out, can I say:

Pourriez-vous déplacer votre voiture un peu pour que je puisse passer?

The English version would be "Could you move your car a little bit so that I can pass? "

Does the French sound good to you? Merci d'avance.
  • tilt

    Senior Member
    French French
    The only thing that sounds a bit odd to me is the place of un peu in the sentence, which is not incorrect, yet.
    I'd prefer:
    Pourriez-vous déplacer un (petit) peu votre voiture pour que je puisse passer?