1. Nudibranquio

    Nudibranquio Member

    Benimaclet (Valencia)
    Hi there!
    I'm translating a music method written in Spanish named "Rock and roll para muñones". A "muñón", apart form a stump, is somebody who doesn´t know a thing about music and is a lousy guitar player, does anyone know if such a term exist in English apart form the obvious "clumsy" or "R'N'R for dummies"?
    Thanks in advance.
  2. sandpiperlily

    sandpiperlily Senior Member

Share This Page