musiałbym przedłużać co miesiąc swoją wizę

vbergen

Spanish, espagnol, español de América
Hello, somebody wrote me this, but I have no idea of polish :confused:

Can somebody help me please with this phrase?
"ale to by wtedy znaczylo ze musial bym przedluszac co miesiac swoja wize a to kosztuje a to by znaczylo ze do roboty bym musial pujsc NIEEEEE :p... no zartuje sobie... fajnie by bylo sobie popracowac"

I found something like "it's means work... it is not a joke"...I don't understand, please help

:(

• Piotr_WRF

Polish, German
    Can somebody help me please with this phrase?
    "ale to by wtedy znaczylo ze musial bym przedluszac co miesiac swoja wize a to kosztuje a to by znaczylo ze do roboty bym musial pujsc NIEEEEE :p... no zartuje sobie... fajnie by bylo sobie popracowac"

My attempt at translation (disregarding the fact that the text misses diacritics, punctuation and contains orthographic mistakes):

But this would mean then that I'd have to extend my visa every month and for this, you have to pay, which would mean that I'd have to go to work, NOOO... I'm kidding... It would be nice to work a little.

Last edited:

mcibor

And just my try to correct a bit the Polish part:

Ale to by wtedy znaczyło, że musiałbym przedłużać co miesiąc swoją wizę, a to kosztuje, a to by znaczyło, że do roboty bym musiał pójść... NIEEEEE :p... no żartuję sobie... fajnie by było sobie popracować

still google translate doesn't cope with this text :)

e7ka

Polish - English
    Popracować means to work for a while or for some stated time. But it is about the future, not about the moment you say this. Prefix 'po' means also that it is your own decision and you need to do this.