Music Equipment


New Member
USA, English
Is there a french slang equivalent for "music equipment?" For example, when DJing or playing a concert in America, you can call the collective group of cables, speakers, and a mixer, "gear." As in, "Let's go set up our gear."

I want something more colloquial than just "les outils de musique."
  • Back