My English teacher

  • Uncle Bob

    Senior Member
    British English
    It depends on who you are saying it to. If it is formal then "professeur" would be in full. Otherwise, and with a lower case 'd':), it's fine.


    Senior Member
    Français (CH), AE (California)
    Please note that "my English teacher" could describe a teacher who is English (mon professeur anglais), or a teacher who teaches English (mon professeur d'anglais) .