My goal is to promote classical music in easy-to-grasp forms

martinemussies

the Netherlands ~ Dutch.
Привет! :)

Пожалуйста помогите мне, переводя следующее:

my goal is to promote classical music in easy-to-grap forms, supported by modern technology.

Моя попытка 1....::confused:
моя цель должна повысить классическое нот внутри легк-к-грап формам, поддержанным современной техникой

Моя попытка 2....::confused:
моя цель состоит в том, чтобы продвинуть классическую музыку в формах изи-ту-грап, поддержанных современной технологией.

Все предложения - добро пожаловать! :D
Наилучшие пожелания, Мартине. xx

• MindStorm

Russia, russian
    Turn#2-you are a genius of russian, Martine!
    Some minor corrections:

продвигать (i think you wanted to show the continious action, again, продвинуть shows the perfective aspect)

I don't know what does "easy-to-grap" mean.. ((

Поддерживаемых современными технологиями (they are still being supported, right? and i used plural coz it is just said like that, when you say about some multitude of technogies);

About perfective: when you can ask question "что сделать" to the verb in the infinitive, then you should use perfective. Else the verb answers the question "что делать?"

Lev Yakupov

Russia/Russian
    Hi there, apologize for some delay. Goes to home from hostel on weekends :)

MindStorm said:
    May be there should be easy-to-grab? Then translation would be like this:
    легкоусваиваемых

And whole sentence (thanks to MindStorm):
    Моя цель состоит в том, чтобы продвигать классическую музыку в легкоусваиваемых формах, поддерживаемых современными технологиями.

Sorry for brevity, Im @ work :cool:

martinemussies

the Netherlands ~ Dutch.
    Lev Yakupov said:
    May be there should be easy-to-grab?
    Mmmm, I'm not sure and it isn't in my dictionary.... I mean thatI want to promote music in form that are not difficult, but quick&easy(not an academic book, but a DVD, for example). "Grap" should meansomething like "get/take", but I'm not sure about the proper spelling....:(However: the sentence the 2 of you made up seems to express exactelywhat I mean! :D Gonna use that one! Thanks a lot... again! It's wonderfulhow helpful you guys are! :)With love, Martine.

Jana337

čeština
    Lev Yakupov said:
    Originally Posted by MindStorm
    May be there should be easy-to-grab? Then translation would be like this:
    легкоусваиваемых
    The correct word is to grasp. Martine made a mistake that carried over in all posts until now.
    Easy to grasp is a very common expression. And Lev's translation is its perfect Russian equivalent. ;)

Jana