my passion my love my life

eirina

greek
I want to have a tattoo as a surprise for my boyfriend...I want to write "my passion, my love, my life" and the date 10-11-10 (10th of November 2010).

Can anybody help me?

• lukebeadgcf

English – US
    I want to have a tattoo as a surprise for my boyfriend...I want to write "my passion, my love, my life" and the date 10-11-10 (10th of November 2010).

Can anybody help me?
    غرامي حبي حياتي
    ١٠ تشرين الثاني ٢٠١٠

eirina

greek
    I understand that as we read it from left to right
    first row: my life my love my passion
    second row: dont understand quite well..

eirina

greek
    thank you very much...and if i want to write november in numbers I repeat the number 1 two times?

AndyRoo

English
    I know that! :) I said it that way cause they were written in the left side of the page. I think arabic is written begging from the right side of the page.
    Oh, sorry :eek:

As regards the date in numbers only, you could say: ١٠/١١/٢٠١٠ or 2010/11/10 (western style numbers are common).

Kinan

Arabic
    شغفي حبي حياتي
    And the numbers can be written like you did, these are originally Arabic numbers anyway.

AndyRoo

English
    Maybe for "my passion" you could also say: هيامي (actually there are probably loads of ways to say it..)
    And life you could also say عمري

Sharif

Egyptian Arabic
    Second row is simply the date:

١٠ is 10
    تشرين الثاني is November
    ٢٠١٠ is 2010
    تشرين الثاني is November in Levantine arabic only (Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Palesting and Iraq). In all other arabic variants it's نوفمبر.

eirina

greek
    wow! There are so many different words I can write for passion! I must think of it a lot...cause its a tattoo and doesn't come of easily!

< Previous | Next >