My wife and I want to thank you so very much for making our daughter feel so welcome.

< Previous | Next >

nohackle

english usa
Hard to believe its been 25 years since my summer at Universita per Stranieri di Perugia. My daughter is a college student in Firenze with a host family for the fall and I wanted to thank her host parents for their kindness . Would anyone have any suggestions on an appropriate phrase.

We are traveling to see her in November and I realize that by not speaking Italian for 20 years my very elementary Italian then is now virtually non existent sad to say

grazie per il tuo aiuto

Bill

• Jana337

čeština
    Hi Bill, welcome! :)

Please tell us what exactly you would write in English - it will be easier for us to find an Italian equivalent. :)

Una correzione:
    Grazie per il tuo vostro aiuto.
    Jana

nohackle

english usa
    Thank you for the correction........

I was interested in the translation of something along the line of :

" My wife and I want to thank you so very much for making our daughter feel so welcome."

mille grazie

bill

claudine2006

Italy Italian
    Thank you for the correction........

I was interested in the translation of something along the line of :

" My wife and I want to thank you so very much for making our daughter feel so welcome."

mille grazie

bill
    Io e mia moglie vorremmo ringraziarvi di cuore per aver fatto sì che nostra figlia si sentisse a suo agio/per l'accoglienza data a nostra figlia.

crowolo

Italiano
    Mia moglie ed io vorremmo ringraziarvi per tutto quello che avete fatto per nostra figlia e per averla fatta sentire a casa.

it's a bit different from your sentence but it would be nice too.

< Previous | Next >