nach Frankreich gehen

< Previous | Next >

Saedyan

Banned
Ire
Hello all,

I was wondering if this made sense in German, not necerssarily looking for a translation.

"Wir müssen ja nach Frankreich auch gehen! Die sieht ja sehr schön aus! Das stimmt! Erscheint dir den Tanz bekannt ja?
Night Elves auf WoW (video game)! Sie haben das genau kopiert! "

• FloVi

Deutsch / Deutschland
    It's German, but with some mistakes and not the typo ones.
    It should mean:

We also have to go to france! She looks pretty nice! That's true! Does this dance seems familiar to you?

Something like that ;-)

Lykurg

German
    "Wir müssen (ja)* auch nach Frankreich reisen! Die sieht ja sehr schön aus! Das stimmt! Erscheint dir der Tanz bekannt ja?
    Night Elves auf WoW (video game)! Sie haben das genau kopiert!"
    *in special context, only

I don't know what your Night Elves-sentence should mean.

Saedyan

Banned
    Ire
    How is that not an answer? It is saying "Night elves one WoW(a video game). That is, indeed, an answer. I think the confusion comes from lack of understanding ;-)

Lykurg

German
    I expected some kind of a sentence. :(
    I strongly dislike translating fragments out of context, which do not make sense. And I doubt this to be helpful to anybody.

Night elves on WoW (a video game)
    ~
    Nachtelfen in WoW (einem PC-Spiel)

Saedyan

Banned
    Ire
    Well, it fits the context of the paragraph perfectly :) And it will be rather useful to the person whom is receiving it.

Whodunit

Deutschland ~ Deutsch/Sächsisch
    Saedyan, do the six sentence to be translated have a connection to each other? I don't see any relationship between them. What do you mean by "Die sieht ja sehr schön aus?" Does that refer to France or is it an independent sentence?

< Previous | Next >