nastro adesivo da pacchi


Senior Member
Italy, Italian

I realized I don't know how you call in English "nastro adesivo da pacchi". It's some kind of "adhesive tape" used maily while packing up stuff in big boxes. Has it got any specific name or you would just call it "tape"?

My sentence is "mi serve del nastro adesivo da pacchi per chiudere lo scatolone"

"I need some ... to close up this box"

  • Top