Need a word [tambour]


Senior Member
USA, English
Hi everyone,
Some breadboxes have a sliding lid composed of a number of thin slats joined with some manner of articulation so that the lid can run along a curved path?

Anyone have a quick answer, maybe a link to a description in the internet?

Thanks in advance,

  • < Previous | Next >