"Never go to our customer again about money"

LoveAlways

Puerto Rico-Spanish
How do i say, "Never go to OUR customer again about money, or we will find another cleaning person" in Portuguese?

Is it, "Nunca vá para o nosso cliente mais uma vez sobre o dinheiro, ou vamos encontrar uma outra pessoa da limpeza". Is this correct?

• LoveAlways

Puerto Rico-Spanish
    I just want to let an employee know not to go to the customer and ask for money or we will have to replace them

machadinho

Português do Brasil
    Nunca mais peça dinheiro para nosso cliente de novo, senão vamos procurar outra pessoa para fazer a limpeza. I can't believe I'm assisting someone in scolding an underpaid cleaning Brazilian! :( Raise his or her salary then! :mad:

Last edited:

uchi.m

Banned
    Brazil, Portuguese
    depends on the context: in this context, that s/he will get fired. it means something obviously bad will happen to him/her as a consequence.

LoveAlways

Puerto Rico-Spanish
    They are not underpaid at all...They are a subcontractor. They are asking OUR customer for payment when they need to contact us directly for payment.

I do not want it to sound like I am scolding them. I want it to sound as a warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

machadinho

Português do Brasil
    OK. But you should have explained that before. So let me rephrase it then. Por favor, nunca mais converse diretamente com nosso cliente sobre pagamento, ou seremos obrigados a procurar outra pessoa para fazer a limpeza. Literally: Please, never talk directly to our customer about payment, otherwise we'll have to find another cleaning person.

Last edited:

Vanda

Moderesa de Beagá
    Português/ Brasil
    I am with Machadinho, if it is a warning, it is a warning! The employee has to know it is a serious thing he is doing. What you can say to make it lighter is adding a ''please'' to the sentence.

uchi.m

Banned
    Brazil, Portuguese
    O português brasileiro não é uma língua literal... eu acho! Toda vez que alguém vai dizer algo medonho, como por exemplo uma demissão, não se diz "você muito possivelmente terá seu contrato de trabalho rescindido Sr. Antonio" e sim "a tua casa vai cair, Tonhão", ainda mais num ambiente de companheirismo

breezeofwater

Portuguese (Portugal)
    OK. But you should have explained that before. So let me rephrase it then. Por favor, nunca mais converse diretamente com nosso cliente sobre pagamento, ou seremos obrigados a procurar outra pessoa para fazer a limpeza. Literally: Please, never talk directly to our customer about payment, otherwise we'll have to find another cleaning person.
    I’m with Machadinho too. There are correct ways to convey a proper message and in this particular case adapt it to a professional register and this will help the employee to take it seriously.

Other suggestions:
    :arrow: Por favor comprenda que não deve falar com o cliente sobre questões de dinheiro, (Please understand that you must not speak of money queries with the client,)...
    :arrow: Para questões de dinheiro deve tartar connosco/com a gente directamente, (For money queries please adress us directly,)...

...ou seremos obrigados a procurar outra pessoa para fazer a limpeza.

I just hope this person is not going to the client directly for being poorly paid anyway… :(
    BW

LoveAlways

Puerto Rico-Spanish
    Thank you everyone! This has been very helpful. And to ease your mind, they are not getting paid poorly. Thank you!

< Previous | Next >