nib wall - construction

Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by pipeiro, Mar 10, 2011.

  1. pipeiro New Member

    What means "nib" in construction when they say build a "nib wall 600mm wide"
  2. Dlyons

    Dlyons Senior Member

    English - Ireland
  3. BPG

    BPG Senior Member

    Madrid (Spain)
    Spain, Spanish
    Thanks for the term! I didn't know it

    In Spanish can be translated as "mocheta" in some cases. Anyway the translation is not exact, since mocheta refers to the piece of wall that covers a column or to support a door or window.

Share This Page