Niho River water level data and precipitation data .... [rewrite as a simple sentence.]

How can I present the meaning simple below? For instance, only use one sentence or tow sentence with a simple sentence structure:
The meaning conctains 1) the Niho River water level data and precipitation data , they are freely provided by Yamaguchi hydrologic observation station; 2) they come from the official website. 3) they are the data of 2001st year, the data of 2002nd year, the data of 2003rd year, the data of 2004th year and the data of 2005th year.
Thanks
Oldstone.

• Cagey

post mod (English Only / Latin)
    English - US
    Hello, hu221188,

Welcome to the forum. :)

In this forum we ask people to make their own attempt first. Then, if they have a specific question about what they have done, we are happy to try to help them.

Please do your best to write the sentence and post it. Tell us which part of your sentence you are unsure of. We can use it as a starting point for our discussion.

I hope that everyone will wait to give you a chance to try. :)

Cagey, moderator.

Last edited:
    I am sorry, my just description was a bit clear, For the nonce, I describe my meaning again:
    "How can I describe the meaning simply below? For instance, only use one sentence or two sentence with a simple sentence structure:
    Its meaning contains 1) the Niho River water level data and precipitation data , they came from Yamaguchi hydrologic observation station; 2) these data are provided freely by the official website. 3) they are the data of 2001st year, the data of 2002nd year, the data of 2003rd year, the data of 2004th year and the data of 2005th year."
    I desire anyone's help.
    Thanks
    oldstone

Cagey

English - US
    Is this want you are asking us to do?
    For instance, only use one sentence or two sentence with a simple sentence structure:
    If so, you should make a try first.

Or is that the sentence you want help with, and the rest is just an example?

Thank you a lot for your help manner!
    I think that it maybe a better decription below? I am not sure:
    'We used that the width data and depth from the Niho River in 2001st year, 2002nd year, 2003rd year, 2004th year and 2005th year, they are provided freely by official website of Yamaguchi Hydrologic Observation station"
    Do you think that this description is appropriate? Please to teaching me! Thank you.

Cagey

English - US
    I think that is a good start. You have two sentences, so they should be punctuated as two sentences. I would make the following small changes:
    We used that the width and depth data from the Niho River in the years 2001 through 2005. They are provided freely by the official website of Yamaguchi Hydrologic Observation station.
    (Next time you should include a specific question as well. ;))

< Previous | Next >