notably financial and legal system

Parergon

Italiano, Italia
These specific ways of coordinating the behaviour of actors develop interdependently with the dominant institutional structures – notably financial and legal system, systems of education and training, and of corporate governance.

Does it flow well the pink part? I am not sure about they way I repeated system / systems of. Would you recommend a different wording?

• Old Novice

USA, English
    These specific ways of coordinating the behaviour of actors develop interdependently with the dominant institutional structures – notably the financial and legal system, systems of education and training, and [systems] of corporate governance. [or "... training, and corporate governance."] [ or "... training and of corporate governance."]

Does it flow well the pink part? I am not sure about they way I repeated system / systems of. Would you recommend a different wording?
    The sentence flows reasonably well, but I would make a couple of suggestions, as above. :) My chief comment is that "of corporate governance" either needs (1) another "systems" in front or (2) to have the "of" dropped or (3) to have the comma after "training" dropped so that the "systems" in front of "of education and training" can carry over to "of corporate governance" as well. (The middle suggestion simply treats "corporate governance" as a field of study in its own right, which encompasses the various systems by which the activity is accomplished.)

< Previous | Next >