Nunca voy a olvidarte / I will never forget you

Fye

Argentina - Español
Quisiera saber como se dice "nunca voy a olvidarte" en japones..

I want to know how to say "I'm never going to forget you" in japanese (sorry for the title.. I exxpressed wrong ^.^)

Muchas gracias

Bye

• notnotchris

U.S.A., English
    あなたのことをいつまでも忘れません
    anata no koto o itsu made mo wasuremasen

That's the regular polite form. If you want to be more intimate/informal, use this one:
    君のことをいつまでも忘れない
    kimi no koto o itsu made mo wasurenai

Musical Chairs

Japan & US, Japanese & English
    Or instead of "istumademo" you can say "zetai".

"zetai" has an imperative connotation to it like "must" and "never" do, but it can be used in other contexts too. It means that you're very sure of yourself.

notnotchris

U.S.A., English
    Zettai does sound more natural actually, thanks Musical Chairs. By the way, how about kitto? That's what first came to my mind.

In case Fye wants to copy paste,

あなたのことを絶対忘れません
    anata no koto o zettai wasuremasen

That's the regular polite form. If you want to be more intimate/informal, use this one:
    君のことを絶対忘れない
    kimi no koto o zettai wasurenai

Uebersetzer

Brazil Portuguese
    I'd rather say "Anata no koto wo kesshite wasuremasen" (あなたのことを決して忘れません)。
    絶対 means "definitely" and I believe "kesshite" (never) fits better.

Un abrazo fuerte!

Musical Chairs

Japan & US, Japanese & English
    Yea, "zetai" makes it sound a little funny (like you're obligated never to forget or something). But it does mean (definitely) "never" too.

Uebersetzer

Brazil Portuguese
    Still about the "kimi" thingy, I think it has a slight "cocky" connotation and shouldn't be used just all the time. I believe "anata" is more neutral, even though it cannot be used with your superiors...
    My view of "kimi" is a word used by the boss when addressing his employee or something really rude...
    "you" is something tricky to say in Japanese...If one doesn't want to sound arrogant it would be wise to say "~san no koto wo zettai wasuremasen"

unprimesuspect

US
    Japanese
    Still about the "kimi" thingy, I think it has a slight "cocky" connotation and shouldn't be used just all the time...My view of "kimi" is a word used by the boss when addressing his employee or something really rude...
    Kimi isn't rude on its own. It depends on the situation. If a boss says to his subordinate:

「ちょっと、君。」

I think that's really rude. Or at least I'd feel "Hey, I have a name you know." But if a boy tells to his girlfriend (continuing with my trend towards mush ;)):

「君は僕にとって、とても大切な人なんだ。」

Then that's really romantic and not rude at all. So it all depends on who is talking to whom. :)

Hiro Sasaki

Banned
    Japan, Japanese
    Quisiera saber como se dice "nunca voy a olvidarte" en japones..

I want to know how to say "I'm never going to forget you" in japanese (sorry for the title.. I exxpressed wrong ^.^)

Muchas gracias

Bye
    Paying attention to "te" in Spanish, 君のことは けっして わすれない。

saludos

Hiro Sasaki

< Previous | Next >