oblique curtain

< Previous | Next >


Senior Member

If a curtain has been made to fit an oblique window, how would you call this (for instance triangle-shaped) curtain in french?

Un rideau biais / oblique?

But I can't find these expressions on the Internet.

Thank you in advance.
  • OLN

    Senior Member
    French - France, ♀
    I suppose an oblique window (in a straircase?) would look like this:

    but you can hang a parallelogramic curtain on a curtain rod that goes along the window.:oops:

    Now an oblique window that would need two triangular curtains (= des rideau triangulaires ou coupés en forme de triangle) might be diamond-shaped.

    < Previous | Next >