oblique stroke

< Previous | Next >


Senior Member
england english
Bonjour à tous,

Whatever happened to the oblique stroke that people have to be told that it is a forward slash or some such rot. What do the French call it - une ligne qui s'incline à droite ?

Merci d'avance.
  • gobs75

    New Member
    French English
    I agree with jgagnon we say "une barre oblique" but we also use the english word "slash".
    < Previous | Next >