Occitan: lhors

Phosphorus

Kurdish
Adieusiatz,

What is the exact definition of Occitan "lhors" in this sentence: "En 1195 lo senhor de Montlaur esposèt Miracle de Solinhac e son fraire Beraut de Solinhac lhors balhèt lo fèu de Mairàs".

I am not sure how much I am correct, but this is what I get: "In 1195 the seigneur of Montlaur married Miracle of Soulignac and her brother Beraut of Soulignac lhors [is bestowed? / their?!] given the fealty of Meyras".

Mercè d'avança

• CapnPrep

AmE
    The form lhors has an extra, non-etymological plural ending -s. I don't know if this is a dialectal feature, or just a mistake in the Wikipedia article. If you are just beginning to learn Occitan, I would suggest using the "standard"/"central" lengadocian form lor.

Phosphorus

Kurdish
    Yes I am only beginning to learn Occitan, however in a terrible manner: this is me perusing Wiki articles in Occitan while using 4 Occitan dictionaries plus a Catalan one, but it may happen that in occasions all of them disappoint me! Unfortunately their articles seem to suffer from dialectal diversity, so thanks for your guide.