Off and On

< Previous | Next >
Hi, I was searching again for some words, which were "on" and "off"...now I didn't find a direct word for the word "off" translated into spanish. It usually gave me extinguish.

So is there a direct word for "off"..like if you to just only simply state "off","on" to a spanish person?

Gracias..

• Venezuelan_sweetie

Venezuela --> Spanish -or something alik
    Hi, I was searching again for some words, which were "on" and "off"...now I didn't find a direct word for the word "off" translated into spanish. It usually gave me extinguish.

So is there a direct word for "off"..like if you to just only simply state "off","on" to a spanish person?

Gracias..
    Well, most electronic devices have "on", "off" buttons, just like that. But, literally, they are "encendido" and "apagado".

Hope it helps!

sometimes those online spanish translators work and sometimes they dont. Well, I tried translating them and this is the answer it gave me for the spanish worlds "encendido" and "apagado"..

Encendido=subdued
    Apagado=ignition..

lol, which isn't even close..

Venezuelan_sweetie

Venezuela --> Spanish -or something alik
    sometimes those online spanish translators work and sometimes they dont. Well, I tried translating them and this is the answer it gave me for the spanish worlds "encendido" and "apagado"..

Encendido=subdued
    Apagado=ignition..

lol, which isn't even close..
    Well, they don't speak in a real-time context as we (natives) do, so trust me, "encendido" & "apagado" work ;)

Regards from the tropics!

< Previous | Next >