On another coaster, riders lie down facing the sky as the coaster shoots through spirals and circles.

< Previous | Next >

kenny4528

Mandarin, Taiwan
Hi all,

On another coaster, riders lie down facing the sky as the coaster shoots through spirals and circles.

This comes form ''Roller Coasters''.

Can I add commas as follows:

On another coaster, riders lie down, facing the sky, as the coaster shoots through spirals and circles.

I assume this is fine and the meaning remains the same. Am I right?

Thanks.

• Thomas Tompion

English - England
    Hi all,

This comes form ''Roller Coasters''.

Can I add commas as follows:

On another coaster, riders lie down, facing the sky, as the coaster shoots through spirals and circles.

I assume this is fine and the meaning remains the same. Am I right?

Thanks.
    Yes. No change in meaning. It just looks a bit fussier, because I can't see any possibility of ambiguity.

difficult cuss

English England
    It would be interesting to know how they could be "facing the sky" while traveling through spirals and circles. Perhaps they start by facing the sky?

kenny4528

Mandarin, Taiwan
    It would be interesting to know how they could be "facing the sky" while traveling through spirals and circles. Perhaps they start by facing the sky?
    Hi, I don't know why the author use face the sky here; however, I am not a fan of this kind of thrilling stuff.:)

< Previous | Next >