one of the Indians who love/loves

Komalan

Malayalam
Hi

I'm one of the Indians who love singing music composer Salil Chowdhury's songs.

Is this sentence grammatically correct?

Should I say "I'm one of the Indians who loves singing Salil Chowdhury's songs?"

• I'm one of the Indians who love singing music composer Salil Chowdhury's songs.

Is this sentence grammatically correct?
    No. It is unclear whether you mean
    I'm one of the Indians who love {[singing music composer] Salil Chowdhury's songs.} i.e. Salil Chowdhury is a music composer who sings.

or

I'm one of the Indians who love singing {[music composer] Salil Chowdhury's songs.} i.e. you sing the songs that Salil Chowdhury composed.

Should I say "I'm one of the Indians who loves singing Salil Chowdhury's songs?"
    No, because this not the same as the first as it omits the information that Salil Chowdhury is a composer.

You do not need to say "music composer" - "composer" is sufficient:

I'm one of the Indians who love to sing the songs of composer Salil Chowdhury. :tick:

No. It is unclear whether you mean
    I'm one of the Indians who love {[singing music composer] Salil Chowdhury's songs.} i.e. Salil Chowdhury is a music composer who sings.

or

I'm one of the Indians who love singing {[music composer] Salil Chowdhury's songs.} i.e. you sing the songs that Salil Chowdhury composed.

No, because this not the same as the first as it omits the information that Salil Chowdhury is a composer.

You do not need to say "music composer" - "composer" is sufficient:

I'm one of the Indians who love to sing the songs of composer Salil Chowdhury. :tick:
    I am one of the Indians who love singing Salil Chowdhury's songs. I mean those Indians love singing his songs and I'm one of them.

I am one of the Indians who love singing Salil Chowdhury's songs.

This does not say that Salil Chowdhury is a composer, but "I'm one of the Indians who love singing music composer Salil Chowdhury's songs." does say that Salil Chowdhury is a composer.

Why did you change it?

Did you read the final sentence of #3?

Back