One stop service...?

davidovitch

France Français
Hi Everybody,

I would like to translate this sentence in French but I don't know exactly how to translate these two expressions :

We can provide your one stop service from artwork creation, color calibration, paper engineering to shipping at competitive prices.

I didn't find anything good in French.

Thanks for your help. :)

• toban

English - Canada
    Hello davidovitch! Are you asking because you've tried translating "one stop service" and haven't found anything satisfactory? Or because you're not completely sure what it means?

davidovitch

France Français
    I think both to be honnest. I dind't find anything interesting because I'm not sure of the true meaning of this expression.

toban

English - Canada
    "One stop service" means the customer can come to one place for all their needs. Rather than looking online for a graphic designer, looking in the phone book for a print shop, and taking it to the post office to ship it, they just go to one place.

A similar expression, all under one roof, has a direct equivalent in French: tout sous un même toit. Could that work in your context?

davidovitch

France Français
    This sentence has to be translated in French. I'm a little bit concerned that "tout sous le même toixt" is too familiar, too casual for a Professional Printing company.

You see what I mean ?

davidovitch

France Français
    "Nous pouvons vous fournir votre solution clés en main pour tout vos besoins...." It's not really the same meaning but it's the best who came up in my mind.

toban

English - Canada
    How about just "Pour tous vos besoins en x", de a à z? x = design, printing, or whatever the company's main category is.

< Previous | Next >