one-time screening fee of $150 plus $6 per t-shirt ordered.

polyglotwannabe

Spanish
Hi, dear friends:
I have translated this problem but in doubt as to a part in here: ( I am working for a non-profit organization in my spare time ( which is not a lot) where they help disadvantaged students and students with lack of proficiency in math skills ,so, I will be asking you to rectify my translations for them. Most have been raised under a German-speaking influence and they struggle with English. Thanks a lot.

The school drama club is planning to sell t-shirts at a musical production. The cost of the t-shirts is a one-time screening fee of $150 plus $6 per t-shirt ordered. Club members plan to sell each shirt for $15 dollars. What is the minimum number of t-shirts they need to sell in order to make a profit of $900 dollars?
The phrase in bold has a difficult turn fro mEnglish to German. Very difficult for my german. I tried my best.

My try: Der Drama-Club der Schule plant den Verkauf von T-Shirts bei einer Musical-Aufführung. Die Kosten für die T-Shirts belaufen sich auf eine einmalige Vorführgebühr von 150 Dollar plus 6 Dollar pro bestelltes T-Shirt. Die Clubmitglieder planen, jedes T-Shirt für $15 Dollar zu verkaufen. Wie viele T-Shirts müssen sie mindestens verkaufen, um einen Gewinn von 900 US-Dollar zu erzielen?
I am having serious doubts about the segment in bold.
Thanks in advance for anyhelp,
poly

• manfy

German - Austria
    Oder "einmalige Nebenkosten von..." (oder Grundkosten, Einrichtkosten?)
    "Bearbeitungsgebühr" sounds very much like administrative fees such as shipping and handling.

T-shirts are usually screenprinted and you have the cost of the screen and its manufacturing as a fixed cost, no matter the volume of T-shirts. "Screening fee" is a strange and ambiguous choice of word in English; I'd have expected "setup fee" or similar.

polyglotwannabe

Spanish
    Oder "einmalige Nebenkosten von..." (oder Grundkosten, Einrichtkosten?)
    "Bearbeitungsgebühr" sounds very much like administrative fees such as shipping and handling.

T-shirts are usually screenprinted and you have the cost of the screen and its manufacturing as a fixed cost, no matter the volume of T-shirts. "Screening fee" is a strange and ambiguous choice of word in English; I'd have expected "setup fee" or similar.
    I like your translation very much. Thanks for such an insightful comment.