open access only for 24 hours

unciaciapanca

italian
e.g.OED’s terms are the only ones available on open access only for 24 hours and they are defined by the possibility of checking different spellings of that specific word and also to have a “date chart” of when each meaning of the word was in common use over a time-span.

Is it correct the use of open access?

• unciaciapanca

italian
    e.g.OED’s terms are the only ones available on open access only for 24 hours and they are defined by the possibility of checking different spellings of that specific word and also to have a “date chart” of when each meaning of the word was in common use over a time-span.

first thing: they are the only ones available to users only for 24 hours (among seven web sites).

then: one feature is that you have the possibility of checking different spellings.
    another feature-->there's a "date chart" .. that provides when each meaning of a specific word started to be used.

Starfrown

English - US
    If I may be so bold:

OED’s terms definitions are the only [ones] for which free access is limited to 24 hours. They are defined by noteworthy for providing the possibility of checking different spellings of that specific each word, and also for their “date charts,” which tell over what period of time each of its meanings was in common use.

(...or something of that nature.)

Is it correct the use of open access?
    I like "free access" here, but I don't think there's really any problem with "open."

Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >