Opex Bespeak

oasis_angel

Arabic
Ø The Opex Bespeak includes 2008 YTD May actuals by department.

Hi all,
the sentence above drove me crasy, I just couldn't find the right French words for it!!!
Any suggestions please!
I tried:

Le Bespeak de l'Opex inclut les actuels YTD de mai 2008 par departement.

Je sais aue c'est pas de tout juste!!!:(

• Arbiter

French | Français
    Opex may stand for either :
    a) OPerating EXpenses (charges d'exploitation, in French) ; or
    b) the OPEX trading system, which is a trade market.

YTD
    means Year To Date, i.e. from the beginning of the fiscal year to the specified date -- may, in this case.

Actuals
    are trading commodities : "a physical commodity, such as gold, soybeans, or pork bellies. Trading in actuals ultimately results in delivery of the commodity to the buyer when the contract expires. This contrasts with trading in commodities of, for example, index options, where the contract is settled in cash, and no physical commodity is delivered upon expiration." (Financial & Investment Dictionary)

As for bespeak I'm not quite sure, but it certainly has something to do with a purchase option on a commodity ; in the tailors world, when you choose a piece of fabric for your next suit or shirt, the same is said to "be spoken for", or "bespoke".

Now you have to put all these elements in a sentence... And honestly I have no idea how to do that.

oasis_angel

Arabic
    Opex may stand for either :
    a) OPerating EXpenses (charges d'exploitation, in French) ; or
    b) the OPEX trading system, which is a trade market.

YTD means Year To Date, i.e. from the beginning of the fiscal year to the specified date -- may, in this case.

Actuals are trading commodities : "a physical commodity, such as gold, soybeans, or pork bellies. Trading in actuals ultimately results in delivery of the commodity to the buyer when the contract expires. This contrasts with trading in commodities of, for example, index options, where the contract is settled in cash, and no physical commodity is delivered upon expiration." (Financial & Investment Dictionary)

As for bespeak I'm not quite sure, but it certainly has something to do with a purchase option on a commodity ; in the tailors world, when you choose a piece of fabric for your next suit or shirt, the same is said to "be spoken for", or "bespoke".

Now you have to put all these elements in a sentence... And honestly I have no idea how to do that.

Vous avez raison, mais je doit chercher encore à traduire correctement cette phrase.
    Le mot bespeak reste le meme!

Merci