Order mistake.

CristinaBurke

Italiano
I have to write to "themusic.com" because I order some articles and they send me other articles, I have write this :

I have received my order but there is a mistake, I ordered the following articles :
1 DVD of life performance
2 CD/DVD Combo packs
instead I have received the following articles:
2 CD Sets
2 Dvds of live performance
It's clear that I have payied more and more important I don't received what I have order.

I know that there are big mistakes in my phrase, can you help me?

• Talant

Hi Cristina

I have received my order but there is a mistake. I ordered the following articles :
    2 CD/DVD Combo packs
    but instead I have received the following [articles]:
    2 CD Sets
    It's clear that I have payed more than I should and, more important, I haven't received what I have ordered.

"Articles" is not necessary after "following" as it is understood.

Of course, some other sentences are needed in order to make you letter more comprehensible. For instance you should identify your order before saying that you have received it.

I have received my order but there is a mistake. I ordered the following articles :
    2 CD/DVD Combo packs
    but you sent me the following articles:
    2 CD Sets
    In addition, the price I paid was higher in comparison with that of the articles you sent me.

------
    Hope you'll have your money and the good you ordered back!

Chiara

CristinaBurke

Italiano
    Thanks Talant, I write your phrase, I write them with a "form" that there is in their web site, after my login, so they know who I am.

Thank yuo again. :)

CristinaBurke

Italiano
    Thank for your help Chiara., I don't know what happen now, they are from Los Angeles, there are other money for shipping, maybe they give me my money, but I don't thing they change my order, I'm sad. :)
    progress.gif

maxiogee

Banned
    English
    I have received my order but there is a mistake, I ordered the following articles :
    1 DVD of live performance
    2 CD/DVD Combo packs
    instead I have received the following articles:
    2 CD Sets
    2 DVDs of live performance
    It's clear that I have been overcharged and more importantly I didn't received what I have ordered.

CristinaBurke

Italiano
    The reply from THEMUSIC.
    We will ship you dvd you ordered sasp.

What this means? They send me only 1 DVD? I think so, because I think the plural is Dvds, it's true?

Cayuga

English/USA
    The reply from THEMUSIC.
    We will ship you dvd you ordered sasp.

What this means? They send me only 1 DVD? I think so, because I think the plural is Dvds, it's true?

That's what it sounds like, Cristina. But don't panic yet. It's possible they're sending you the right things, even if the description in their note is wrong.

Talant

I think it's was meant to read asap, which means "as soon as possible"

Then, the plural of DVD is DVDs, yes, but I think the man that wrote you the message was being careless, and it's not clear if he was going to send you only one or five or,...

It should have read something on the lines of "We will ship you the DVDs you ordered asap"