Origin of انثى in Arabic

Is Arabic word auntha from verb "انس" also I find its antonym ذكر being from remember and mind ?

Quran Alhugrat

Attachments

• 84f1cb238f96c8972c769bb1b6e37da8.jpg
    84f1cb238f96c8972c769bb1b6e37da8.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Aliph

Italian (North)
    Is Arabic word auntha from verb "انس" also I find its antonym ذكر being from remember and mind ?
    Female is أُنْثى
    I also am wondering why ذَكر (male) has the same root as َذَكَر (to mention, to name)

Female is أُنْثى
    I also am wondering why ذَكر (male) has the same root as َذَكَر (to mention, to name)
    Also إنسان from انس that mean forgot so أنثى female maybe letter ث change to س .
    Even in English language when you back to "man رجل" From Middle English man, from Old English mann, from gmw-pro *mann, from Proto-Germanic *mann-, probably from Proto-Indo-European *mon- (compare also *men- ("mind")).

momai

Ar
    I'm not aware of any /θ/ to /s/ shifts in Arabic vocabulary.
    If by that you mean from Proto-Semitic to Arabic, then there are actually many e.g. ليس, سدس , but this isn't relevant to discussion, I think.

Schem

Najdi Arabic
    If by that you mean from Proto-Semitic to Arabic, then there are actually many e.g. ليس, سدس , but this isn't relevant to discussion, I think.

Sorry, I actually meant /s/ to /θ/ within Arabic itself as in اُنثى being derived from انس.

Sorry, I actually meant /s/ to /θ/ within Arabic itself as in اُنثى being derived from انس.
    In south Arabian inscriptions hadrami branche I found name of Roman emperor Ptolemy "بطليموس" was written tlmoť طليموث not only "س" even "ز" changed to "ذ" like hadarmi king العزيلط to العذيلط
    ,يزأن to يذأن .

momai

Ar
    In south Arabian inscriptions hadrami branche I found name of Roman emperor Ptolemy "بطليموس" was written tlmoť طليموث not only "س" even "ز" changed to "ذ" like hadarmi king العزيلط to العذيلط
    ,يزأن to يذأن .
    South Arabians didn't speak Arabic so what is exactly your point?

momai

Ar
    is ontha "أنثى" and انس from one root ?
    They clearly don't have the same root but roots which share two consonants have sometimes a tendency to describe similar features like for example خفف خفض خفش خفس
    or
    قطع قطف قطش قطط

Wadi Hanifa

Arabic
    According to Wiktionary: "
    Etymology[edit]
    Related to the verb أَنُثَ‎ (ʾanuṯa, “to be feminine”). Has the form of a feminine elative. Cognate with Ugaritic 𐎀𐎘𐎚 (aṯt, “wife”), Aramaic ܐܢܬܬܐ‎ (antatā, “wife”), Akkadian 𒁮 (aššatu, “wife”)."

Insaan apparently descends from a Proto-Semitic *ʔināš. Based on these cognates Djara has quoted, is it really out of the question that is related in someway to ?anath ? (I have no clue myself, just asking.)