Others are like...

seeeker

Please help me figure out the meaning of the word "others" in the following text (not available online):

<-----Excess quote removed by moderator (Florentia52)----->When you reach one, you’ll circle it automatically and when your aiming line is pointing at another star, you have to tap again to pull free from your current orbit and zoom to the next.

Along the way, you’ll see different space phenomena. You are required to gather pieces of stardust from nearby celestial bodies to reveal the next. Others are like the hands of a clock – you have to keep circling to wind them up until both are in line.

I am not sure if the word "others" denote "pieces of stardust" or "celestial bodies" here.

The text is from the description of the game "Little White Rocket". Here is a description of the game from a different source:

Little White Rocket is an inexpensive tappable toy, where each touch launches your craft along a path of stars, some of which aren't visible until you get close or complete a particular orbit.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • lingobingo

English - England
    Editing your question is not helpful. We don’t now know what it originally said. And I still have no idea what “others” refers to, or indeed what any of that means. No doubt it’s clear if you have the game in front of you…?

< Previous | Next >