(out of / among / of) co-workers I've been working with so far.

jihoon

korean
A : Tell me about a co-worker you remember the most.

B : There was this woman I had a crush on. The first time I saw her, it was as if we'd known each other for a long time. She seemed to have a lot in common with me. So I was getting interested in her. She's the one that I remember the most (out of / among / of) co-workers I've been working with so far.

Which one do you think is right? From what I've heard, "out of" sounds better than any other ones. Am I right?

• Copyright

American English
    She's the one I remember most, out of all the co-workers I've worked with so far.
    Out of all the co-workers I've worked with so far, she's the one I remember most.

She's the one I remember most, of all the co-workers I've worked with so far.
    Of all the co-workers I've worked with so far, she's the one I remember most.

jihoon

korean
    She's the one I remember most, out of all the co-workers I've worked with so far.
    Out of all the co-workers I've worked with so far, she's the one I remember most.

She's the one I remember most, of all the co-workers I've worked with so far.
    Of all the co-workers I've worked with so far, she's the one I remember most.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your helps so much.

< Previous | Next >