outil de réception et répartition

joaopaolo

Canadian English
IT management solution in agriculture sector

Outils de réception et répartition automatique d’offre des producteurs en ligne en fonction de leur région

Automated online receiving and dispatching of producers' supply offerings...

• ianmill

I think allocation is better than dispatching - is it the case that orders received online are allocated to the producer according to the region he is in?

Also "supply offerings" is not good. It is simpler just to say "products" - and change producers' to farmers' or growers'

EniracNesh

French
    I propose : "Supply platforms / websites that capture and automatically route producers' offers / products depending ... "

As English is not my native language, a validation would be welcome.

joaopaolo

Canadian English
    I having difficulty with this, because I think that this is referring to purchasing.

The company (a processing plant) is using the tool to keep track of what the suppliers have to offer, then decide from whom to purchase and in what quantity, etc.

And thank you both for your help!

Last edited:

EniracNesh

French
    Hi Joaopaolo,

Does you comment apply to my proposition as well ?

As far as I know, a supply platform is exactly the tool the company (processing plant) is using. Do you mean it shouldn't be presented from the company's point of view but from the suppliers' point of view ?

In that case, how about simply saying : "Websites that capture and automatically route producers' offers / products depending ..." ?

joaopaolo

Canadian English
    I wrote the comment before I read your answer. (and added the thank you after)

I think your "route" is probably the best solution, but I'm not sure about capture. Maybe "collate"?

Thanks

< Previous | Next >