Overweight Management

EliGzz

Spanish, Mexico
Hi guys!!:)
Could someone help me?
How do you translate this to spanish?
Overweight management :confused:
I cant think in Spanish at this moment!!
thx!!!!
:D

• GenJen54

USA - English
    Hi Eli,

Welcome to the Forums. Please note, the English Only forum is for the discussion of well, the English Language. I have moved your question to the Spanish-English forum, where translations such as the one you request, are welcome.

In the future, you might also wish to name your thread with a key word from your question, so others may more easily search for it in the future.

Thank you.

GenJen54

ILT

México - Español/Castellano
    Hi guys!!:)
    Could someone help me?
    How do you translate this to Spanish?
    Overweight management :confused:
    I can't think in Spanish at this moment!!
    thx Thanks!!!!
    :D
    Hola EliGzz:

Bienvenida al foro. En México decimos simplemente control de peso.

Saludos

ILT

pppatri

Español - Venezuela
    Para no perder parte del significado de overweight (que es el tener peso de más) lo traduciría "control de sobrepeso". Hay personas que le controlan el peso, pero es porque deben aumentar.

scotu

Chicago English
    is :cross: it a requirement to be in this forum:tick: ?!
    i:cross: dont feel bad, im:cross: just being lazy but i:cross: can write correctly:tick:
    Yes, this is an educational forum. When you post incorrect language people who are trying to learn English learn the wrong things. If you want you seek help from Foros, you should be willing to help them in return.

ILT

México - Español/Castellano
    Hi EliGzz:

Take a look at our rules, especially rule 22:
    Except as a topic of discussion, chatspeak and SMS style are not acceptable. Members must do their best to write using standard language forms.
    The standard form of the language includes proper capitalization, writing complete words and proper use of the accent marks and punctuation symbols.

I trust you will remember this in the future ;)

ILT/Mod

< Previous | Next >