para mirar la tele en tu pc...

• Irell

The Netherlands-Dutch
    Hola Cris,

¡Qué lástima! he buscado una solución pero... nada :(
    I have sent an email and asked them how to 'solve' this 'problem'.
    I'll let you know their answer, ok?

bye bye,
    Irelle

funnydeal

Mexico / Español
    cristóbal said:
    Sí, es mejor así "he estado mirando".... Y no hay algo que funcione en los Macintosh??? :D

Cristóbal, No sé como se diga allá, pero tratándose de televisión aquí usamos el verbo "ver" en lugar de "mirar"

He estado viendo ....

Irell

The Netherlands-Dutch
    Well then I need an other cq better book! When I posted this thread I used 'ver' and then I remembered: (with the book in front of me now!)

¿Qué está haciendo?
    Está mirando la televisión.

So using 'ver' is the better one?! Thanks! :)
    by the way what does 'guiris... etc' mean?

Have a nice day!
    Irelle

belén

Spanish, Spain, Catalan, Mallorca
    Guiris means "extranjeros" in coloquial Spanish, normally tourists.

Although "ver" sounds natural, reading "mirar" didn't bother me at all. I use both (with TV), for cinema only "ver" is used.

cristóbal

EEUU/Inglés
    Irell said:
    Well then I need an other cq better book! When I posted this thread I used 'ver' and then I remembered: (with the book in front of me now!)

¿Qué está haciendo?
    Está mirando la televisión.

So using 'ver' is the better one?! Thanks! :)
    by the way what does 'guiris... etc' mean?

Have a nice day!
    Irelle

un guiri soy yo (eh... sort of) véase esta página: http://homepage.mac.com/oscarmv/Kitsune Monogatari/C1961557053/E1189469841/

no dar el brazo a torcer... to not admit when one's wrong.

Irell

The Netherlands-Dutch
    because of Belen (thanks!) I looked up 'ver' and 'mirar' and both have a whole list with expressions etc. (thought it might be possible to skip 'mirar' for now but... no way;) ) and now I'm wondering if there's a memory aid, truco para recordar (strange word WE have for this: 'puentito para burros' in Dutch: 'ezelsbruggetje', were is that coming from?) when to use the one or the other?

And Cris, well, I don't know, I read the linkpage but, if I understood well, I can't imagine you being a 'guiri'! Por otro lado... you might as well be worse ;) Just kidding he, today we also have SUN, for a change, so I'm in a good mood, as usual ;)

funnydeal

Mexico / Español
    belen said:
    Guiris means "extranjeros" in coloquial Spanish, normally tourists.

Although "ver" sounds natural, reading "mirar" didn't bother me at all. I use both (with TV), for cinema only "ver" is used.

Gracias Belen, no sabía a qué se refería Cristobal. Pensé, además de ser un pliegue es un guiri :eek:

I agree with you, reading "mirar" doesn't bother me.

Cheers